Tuesday 23 August 2011

In Other News..

I know this is a baking blog, but I thought I'd take a shot at making a non-baking related post.
You've probably come onto this website hoping for pictures of cupcakes and brownies and stuff - sorry to disappoint you today! But, I've got lots of baking planned for next week, so stay tuned!

I live in London, and the weather here is awful - it was pouring with rain today!
Regardless, my friend Rebecca and I braved the weather and headed into town for some shopping..
This is Rebecca, beautifully modelling a waterproof jacket.




Anyway, we had a little bit of lunch in Selfridges and spotted a Pinkberry (a very yummy frozen yoghurt concession inside the department store's food hall)..
I doubt that anyone actually cares, but our fro-yo's were amazing!


Left (mine) - Natural with strawberries and Oreo pieces.
Right (Rebecca's) - Natural with strawberries, raspberries, mango, brownie bites and heath bar pieces.


I guess this remotely relates to the purpose of the blog as a whole...
Anyway - hope you enjoyed that quick update.
I'd suggest you check out Pinkberry as soon as possible, because it is delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment