Friday 22 July 2011

Fudgy Brownies

Lorraine Pascale's Cookies and Cream Fudge brownies have been my favourite for quite a while now, but they require quite a lot of time and effort to perfect. So, I've been on the lookout for some other good brownie recipes. I found Laura Vitale's recipe which doesn't require me to get out the standing mixer and make a massive mess in my kitchen, and these brownies tasted so good!

I followed the recipe exactly, and they came out perfectly!! :D

Melted chocolate....  mmmm

The batter was really fluffy, almost like chocolate mousse, but it made the brownies really light. 


Baked for 40 minutes at 180C

Crispy on the surface, and gooey in the middle.. 


 These didn't last very long..






They went down quite well!
I'll probably be testing out some more brownie recipes in the near future, so be on the lookout! :D

Jenny x


No comments:

Post a Comment